DOCUMENT REVISED ON 05/14/2018
BEGOÑA ERAUSQUIN MINAYO, with NIF 14241621K, as the person in charge of this Website (MySkin Barcelona), informs you that it has adopted the necessary measures to adapt it to the requirements of the LOPD (Organic Law on Data Protection) and the LSSI-CE (Ley of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce).
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, I inform the User that I am the owner of the "Web Users" and "Clients/Suppliers" files of a personal nature. registered before the R.G.P.D. (General Data Protection Registry), in which your data is incorporated and processed in order to provide you with the requested services and send you information about our company that may be of interest to you.
At all times, the necessary technical and organizational measures are adopted to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data it processes, as well as to prevent its loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorized third parties.
The website collects personal data through:
- Subscription forms.
- Contact Form.
PURPOSE OF THE DATA COLLECTED AND CONSENT TO TREATMENT
Users, by checking the box, can expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data be processed by the Provider for the following purposes:
- Respond to queries, provide information required by the User.
- To be able to carry out the sale operation carried out by the User.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
- Remission of commercial advertising communications by email related to products or services offered by the Provider, as well as by collaborators or partners with whom the Provider has reached a commercial promotion agreement among its clients. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data. In any case, commercial communications will be made by the Provider and will be products and services related to the Provider's sector.
- Carry out statistical studies.
The data requested through the Website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the user. In the event that all the data is not provided, the provider does not guarantee that the information and services provided are fully adjusted to your needs.
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that he sends to the provider, exonerating the latter of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
The user may direct their communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition through postal mail at Passeig de Sant Gervasi, 26, 08022 - Barcelona, or by email: email@example.com (or through the form contact number of this Website) together with proof valid in law, such as a photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent, indicating in the subject "Data Protection".
Similarly, the user may unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking on the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
If you receive the aforementioned emails, it means that you have given your prior authorization, since the provider does not carry out SPAM practices.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE AND PROCESSORS
The person in charge of the file is BEGOÑA ERAUSQUIN MINAYO
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of our activity, we use the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
They will only have access to the data strictly necessary to carry out their activity, and they will not be able to use the information for any other purpose.
Statistics: Google Analytics. a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You can see more information in the following section on cookies.
Carrier: Send it. We communicate the necessary information to be able to send the orders to the recipient. can consult here your privacy conditions from service.
Newsletter sending: Mailchimp. The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a (Mailchimp) processes the data in order to perform its email marketing services to MYSKIN BARCELONA. You can see more information in the following section on cookies.
Payment platform: AddonPayments. can consult here your privacy conditions from service.
The website offers the User links and services related to the different social networks. Therefore, if you are a member of a social network and you click on the corresponding link, the social network provider may link your profile data with the information of your visit to the web.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
- Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
POLITICS THE COOKIES
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone, tablet or connected television when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
The user's browser stores cookies on the hard drive only during the current session, occupying minimal memory space and not harming the computer. Cookies do not contain any kind of specific personal information, and most of them are deleted from the hard drive at the end of the browser session (the so-called session cookies).
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or memorized cookies in the security settings.
Cookies are useful for several reasons. From a technical point of view, they allow web pages to work more quickly and adapt to your preferences, such as storing your language or the currency of your country. In addition, they help those responsible for the websites to improve the services they offer, thanks to the statistical information that they collect through them and serve to make the advertising that we can show you more efficient.
WHAT USE DO WE GIVE TO THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
- session cookies: Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the web page and are deleted at the end. Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the user's terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
- Own cookies: These are cookies created by this website and can only be read by the site itself. For example: technical cookies for loading images, cookies for customizing web parameters, traffic analysis cookies, etc.
- Third party cookies: They are cookies created by third parties and that we use for different services (eg. Analysis of the website or advertising). According to its purpose:
- technical cookies: Technical cookies are those essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a Web portal and the use of the different options and services it offers. For example, those used to maintain the session, response time management, performance or validation of options, use security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalization cookies: These cookies allow the user to specify or customize some characteristics of the general options of the Web page. For example, define the language, regional configuration or type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our Web portal, to create browsing profiles and to be able to know the preferences of its users in order to improve the offer of products and services. For example, through an analytical cookie, the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user would be controlled, which is the most widely accepted product, etc. Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, the content edited, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store information on behavior through the observation of habits, studying accesses and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of your profile.
WHAT COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Social network cookies, which can be stored on your computer, for example, when you use the button to share content on this website on a social network. The companies that generate these cookies have their own cookie policies:
The cookies on this website help to:
- make it work properly
- Save time by not having to log in every time you access the web
- Remind you of your settings
- Improve the speed and security of the web
- Being able to share the content of the web on social networks
- Continuously improve the website
- Show you ads based on your browsing habits on the website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
By disabling or deleting cookies, part of the Website will not work or the quality of the web page may be affected.
The provider reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as industry practices. In such cases, the Provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.